The initial deployment of an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system such as NetSuite is a critical undertaking since these systems are integrated into all aspects of a business.
Our team at Keystone Data have years of experience in delivering tailored software solutions into the heart of our client’s businesses. This experience is coupled with the implementation of a variety of NetSuite projects and the attainment of 3 star NetSuite Solution Provider status. This has resulted in the use of a proven implementation methodology to yield a predictable, high quality deliverable that maximises value to our customers.
Our approach to a NetSuite implementation project consists of five phases; each phase has a distinct objective and set of deliverables:
- The Planning phase is designed to bring all stakeholders together to consider the overall objectives of the project. The result of this is a functional scope document detailing the areas for consideration in the analysis phase that follows.
- During the Analysis phase Keystone Data delve into the detail of the business operations with the goal of documenting in detail the full set of business requirements for the NetSuite implementation.
- The Implementation phase takes the business requirements and customises NetSuite accordingly. It is also in this phase that any data migration from existing systems is considered in preparation for launch.
- Once the customised NetSuite system has been validated as fulfilling the business requirements, the Deployment phase can commence. End-user training is performed and data migration is completed. The business commences using NetSuite in a live environment.
- After deployment the project enters the Monitoring phase. The customer transitions to NetSuite support and the project is reviewed to identify any opportunities for future improvement.
Business processes change with time often to the point where changes are needed to the NetSuite implementation. If the changes are substantial it is useful to follow the same five phase methodology to integrate the new business processes into the system.
If you would like to talk to us more about your requirements then please don’t hesitate to contact us.