Brother Max Replaces SAP Business One with NetSuite for Efficiency and Growth.
- NetSuite’s integrated cloud ERP solution has introduced new scalability and growth potential for the designer, manufacturer and retailer of care and feeding products for babies and toddlers.
- Brother Max has improved process control, efficiency and visibility since moving from SAP Business One to NetSuite in May 2014.
- Real-time data access and flexible reporting enables Brother Max to monitor the state of the business and adapt to changes.
- Workflow-driven automation translates into new speed and simplicity across inventory and order management, distribution and purchasing through Asian manufacturers.
- Multi-location inventory management enables precise, real-time views into stock of 40 SKUs at nine manufacturers in China, as well as third-party logistics (3PL) providers in China and the UK.
- NetSuite’s multi-currency capabilities make it easy for Brother Max to transact and report in the U.S. dollar, Chinese renminbi and British pound.
- Brother Max leverages NetSuite to help drive international distribution, with distributors in 18 countries including Australia, China, Indonesia and South Africa.
- Company has streamlined transactions with about 30 UK retailers carrying its goods, including Boots, Tesco, Argo and Amazon, as well as specialty shops.
- Brother Max uses NetSuite landed costing capabilities to account for the true cost of products, improving on the limited standard costing it used with SAP.
“With NetSuite, we can see on a daily basis what our sales picture is with automated reporting – we could never have done that with our previous SAP system”
- Decade-old on-premise SAP Business One application was too big for the company’s requirements, with inflexible reporting and poor support.
- Brother Max personnel found it difficult to access information, generate detailed reports and manage key business processes.
- Cost to update SAP Business One would have been more costly than a new NetSuite implementation.
- NetSuite’s integrated cloud ERP solution could handle core business processes, with flexibility to incorporate new functionality or partner technology as needed.
- Professional services from NetSuite Solution Provider Keystone Data helped Brother Max optimize its cloud ERP solution.
- In a next phase, Brother Max intends to integrate NetSuite order and inventory management to supports its direct-to-consumer ecommerce website.
- Accounting PeriodsJanuary 9, 2017 - 10:40 am
- Another successful yearJanuary 6, 2017 - 10:54 am
- Sun Branding Solutions – Project CompletedDecember 15, 2016 - 6:02 pm
- New Revenue Recognition Standards – IFRS 15 – should you be concerned?August 17, 2016 - 12:27 pm
- Sun Branding Solutions have signed up with Keystone Data and NetSuiteAugust 11, 2016 - 9:59 am
Holly Park Mills
Tel: 0113 816 0239