In November 2014 Bladez Toyz, the UK’s market leading brand of innovative, quality Radio Controlled toys and gadgets, chose NetSuite to replace their existing solution consisting of multiple spreadsheets and a Sage accounting system.
The functions required were: Accounting, Sales Processing, Purchase Order Processing, Drop Shipping, Stock Control, order fulfilment (via a third party warehouse without automated integration at this stage) and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) integration.
Bladez Toyz and Keystone Data staff worked hard during December and January, with the system going live at the beginning of January, covering the core functionality surrounding accounting and inventory. Keystone Data have subsequently implemented non-core functionality, such as the support module.
As Bladez Toyz have entered the US market, NetSuite OneWorld was chosen to manage multiple subsidiaries; perfect for the internationally expanding business. Bladez Toyz is a fast growing company in which the famous dragon Peter Jones has invested
- Accounting PeriodsJanuary 9, 2017 - 10:40 am
- Another successful yearJanuary 6, 2017 - 10:54 am
- Sun Branding Solutions – Project CompletedDecember 15, 2016 - 6:02 pm
- New Revenue Recognition Standards – IFRS 15 – should you be concerned?August 17, 2016 - 12:27 pm
- Sun Branding Solutions have signed up with Keystone Data and NetSuiteAugust 11, 2016 - 9:59 am
2/3 H2O Business Park
Lake View Drive
Tel: 0115 758 8888