We are seeking a project manager to manage a number of projects for new and existing NetSuite ERP clients. Projects are typically between two and six months in length. The successful candidate will manage all live projects – currently we have three in various stages of completion.
Role to include
• Management of all projects
• Scheduling of tasks and resources (mostly in-house) to deliver Keystone Data tasks
• Liaison with clients to manage their expectations, ensure they deliver their tasks as and when required plus to agree invoicing and payment schedules.
• Where appropriate to undertake implementation tasks including: specification of requirements, implementation of NetSuite modules, documentation, training and support at go-live.
• Identify resources required for new projects and maintain a plan for use of in-house or out-sourced resources
• Maintain a plan for recruitment or training needed to develop skills and resources in-house for project delivery.
Applicant must have experience in delivering small or medium sized IT projects to clients. They must either have a background in project/account management or in implementing ERP or accounting solutions. If necessary training will be given in NetSuite.
• Able to understand a project and communicate internally (verbally and in writing), with a client and with any third parties involved
• Able to manage a variety of different tasks and prioritize effectively
• Able to motivate a team including client personnel and third parties
• Able to appreciate the financial implications of decisions
• Willing to be flexible
• Experience with NetSuite a bonus
The role offers an opportunity to develop into a choice of roles in sales or delivery management as the company grows.