We are seeking a part-time book-keeper and administrator based in our Calverley office (between Leeds and Bradford) who can develop the knowledge and skills necessary to provide support in the use of NetSuite accounting system to our clients. The role will initially be from 4 to 15 hours a week, with flexible working hours.
Role to include
• Management of all accounts
• Liaison with various suppliers and general administrative duties
• Develop a good working knowledge of NetSuite accounting modules
• Provide ‘how to use’ help in NetSuite accounting modules to clients and in-house staff
• Develop and potentially provide training courses on NetSuite accounting modules for cliets
• Develop NetSuite reports for clients
• May also be involved in implementations or other projects as part of a team.
Applicant must be have some book-keeping qualification and a minimum of two years’ book-keeping experience. Training will be given in NetSuite.
• Good inter personal skills
• Willing to be flexible
• Some knowledge of excel
• Knowledge or experience with any accounting system
• Any experience in the implementation of a new accounting system a bonus
• Experience with NetSuite a bonus
• Must be comfortable developing own knowledge and skills within a small team in a dynamic changing environment.
The role offers an opportunity to develop into a choice of roles as the company grows.