We are seeking a graduate trainee to learn how to sell, implement and support NetSuite.
The successful candidate will have a six month trainee programme during which they will be involved in most aspects of the business. The training will include formal (mostly on-line) training and ‘shadowing’ key members of our staff.
The role is likely to include:
• Maintaining project control records
• Maintaining CRM records
• Documenting implementations
• Helping to produce proposals
• Helping to identify client’s needs
• Providing first level response to client support needs
• Developing and deliver training
Applicant must be a graduate in business management or any other relevant discipline. Experience with any ERP solution would be a bonus.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Good interpersonal skills
• Be comfortable developing own knowledge and skills within a small team in a dynamic changing environment.
The role offers an opportunity to develop into a NetSuite implementation or support specialist, an ERP or business process consultant, a project controller, a junior project manager, a sales executive or an account manager.